Enhancing your Network for Tomorrow
PeerApp cuts network costs and boosts customer satisfaction for Communication Service Providers (CSPs) and enterprise networks.
Our content delivery platform spans Content Localization and Caching, Live Streaming Delivery, Application and Data Acceleration, Smart Traffic Management, QoE Enhancement, and Sweeping Congestion Relief -- for all networks. Our solutions are deployable at the core or edge of the network, accelerating network traffic and improving customer satisfaction for more than 550 customers in 100 countries.
Driven by services like YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant Video and HBO GO, Internet video consumption is exploding, severely straining operators networks. College, university and K-12 networks face the same quality and cost issues, as students, faculty and staff use the Internet to consume video and media content of longer length and at very large volumes – for both academic and entertainment purposes.
In addition, dynamic events such as live sports and software downloads are causing traffic spikes that impact subscriber QoE. Operators and campus networks are looking to increase capacity efficiently without having to add additional costs from hardware, power, and real estate. PeerApp’s Content Delivery Platform– optimizes networks for both cost and quality.
- Market recognition: leading the Content Delivery Acceleration Market, Founded in 2004
- Ongoing business: over 550 Customers in 100 Countries, +20 world wide sales locations
- Technology leadership: virtualization, NFV, analytics, content aware & HTTPS ready
- Content delivery: speeds delivery up to 20x and more
- 24/7 proactive support: performing proactive support according to unique methodology
- Market breadth: support Mobile, Cable, Telco & Enterprises
PeerApp is also a contributing member of several industry organizations, including ETSI and its MEC working group, and the Streaming Video Alliance.